CIMAR CFC-202 is a compact floor saw developed with a clear focus on your comfort. CFC-202 is ideal for small to mid-sized service and repair jobs in asphalt and concrete. The weight is 163kg. It could be installed 20 inch (500mm) saw, and the maximum cutting depth is 185 mm.
|Engine Type||Honda GX390|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||mm||1550 x 655 x 1200|
|Max Blade diameter||mm||500|
|Max cutting depth||mm||185|
|Depth control||Handle rotation|
|Water tank capacity||l||18|
1. Low vibrations. Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
2. Low maintenance. The sealed blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 200 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
3. Easy to adjust the blade. Spring-assisted screw feed facilitates blade adjustment in and out of the cut.
4. Easy to transport. Compact saw that is easy to lift.
5. Compact designing makes operator easy to check the saw.
6. Adjustable handles. Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
7. Clear depth indicator.