CIMAR CRR-12 one-ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allow compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
|Engine type||gasoline||air-cooled, 2-cylinder|
|Operating performance Max Rated at 3600rpm||kW||15.1|
|Fuel tank capacity||l||23|
|Water tank capacity||l||100|
|Operating weight w/80kg operator||kg||1,130|
|Left side clearance||mm||90|
|Right side clearance||mm||100|
|Left curb clearance||mm||208|
|Right curb clearance||mm||240|
|Centrifugal force Dynamic (Front Drum)||kN||15|
|Linear force Static (Front/Rear)||N/mm||4.9/7.2|
|Linear force Dynamic (Front)||N/mm||16.8|
|Travel speed Forward||km/h||7.5|
|Travel speed Reverse||km/h||7.5|
|Surface capacity Area||m2/h||675|
|Gradeability Limit (Engine)||%||32|
|Turning radius Outside||mm||2,500|
1. Easily maneuverable units provide flush compaction to curbs and obstructions.
2. Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
3. Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improve machine serviceability.
4. Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class.
5. Ideally suited for compaction of granular base surfaces and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and any asphalt surface.